A bit of Googling found these instructions:
- Copy the folder located here from your Celestix WSA appliance: C:\Whale-Com\e-Gap\utils\OfflineClientSetup to a temporary location on your computer
- Find "Setup.exe" and set the compartibility mode to "Windows Vista SP2"
- Find "ComponentsConfig.xml", and edit the Network Connector entry so install="1"
- Run the setup.exe (as administrator)
- Select either normal or custom, depending on what is required
- Ignore the error "Can not register Whale Client Components whlvaw.dll" and finish the program
- Start up the Command Prompt as Administrator, then start up Powershell within the command shell
- Switch to the path "C:\Program Files\Whale Communications\Client Components\3.1.0″
- Execute the command: "regsvr32 whlvaw.dll" (Attention: Ignore the Warning about the Driver installation and select YES)
- The Network Connector should work as long as you start Internet Explorer as Administrator, because the file "whlioc.exe" & "whliocsv.exe" require local administrator rights.
The original post is here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/forefrontedgeiag/thread/a7ca54cc-60e7-467a-961c-fc4b32151249 - Thanks Joerg! :)