- On the original UAG server, export the configuration and give it a password.
- Configure the new UAG server with the appropriate networking information, including LAN and WAN IP details, static routes on the server, ensure the networking is reflected in TMG.
- Patched up the new UAG server to the same level as the original server.
- Import the configuration to the new UAG server.
- Activate the configuration.
- Change the hostname on the truck (and remember to change the hostname on OWA, if you are using this feature)
- Ensure the right certificate is in the certificate store and associated with the trunk.
- SSL Network Tunnelling IP addresses will need to be added, if you are using this feature.
- Check the AD authentication service account password (and secret keys for RADIUS authentications, if being used) as these were removed from one restore, but not the other!
Wednesday, 21 August 2013
Importing UAG applications to another server
Today, I had to build two additional UAG servers with the same applications as the original one I deployed. I used the following procedure to achieve this: