We encountered an issue with File Access, it was working prior to SP3, but since SP3, when you try to access the console, we were getting the following script error:
http://itcalls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/uag-2010-file-access-application-fails.html but it didn't resolve my issue.
I ended up doing the following to get it to work:
- In the UAG Management Console, remove File Access from the UAG application list
- Activated the UAG configuration without File Access
- Rebooted the server
- Installed UAG SP3 Rollup 1 (following this previous blog article: http://blog.andytang.com/2013/07/service-packs-on-uag.html)
- Activate the UAG configuration
- Reboot the server
- In the UAG Management Console, on the toolbar click on "Admin", then "File Access..."
- When prompted if you want to enable NETBIOS, agree to this
- Log into the File Access console using your NETBIOS domain administrator credentials
- I can now browse the File Access structure without the script error