- Remote Desktop access from Windows Vista and Windows XP: Client endpoints running Windows Vista and Windows XP can now access RemoteApps and Remote Desktops published through Forefront UAG.
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010: Forefront UAG now supports SharePoint Server 2010.
- Support for MSOFBA: Forefront UAG now supports the Office Forms Based Authentication protocol to allow rich clients to directly access applications published through Forefront UAG.
- Support for site cookies: Forefront UAG now supports the use of site cookies for non-alternate access mapping applications, in addition to domain cookies.
- Support for large CustomUpdate files: Forefront UAG now supports CustomUpdate files up to 1.5 GB in size.
- Changes in Group Policy Object (GPO) provisioning for DirectAccess clients: Update 1 fixes an issue that caused the export script that creates GPO objects to fail, and an issue that caused the GPO to be applied to all authenticated users in the domain (including computer accounts), instead of to DirectAccess clients only.
More information regarding this update can be downloaded from here